When you’re looking for an attorney to help you protect your family with a will, power of attorneys or probate, you can turn to Melissa.
Some typical clients who call on Melissa’s office include:
- People who are newly divorced and need to change their wills and other legal documents;
- Middle-class, working couples who need professional assistance with protecting their family with wills, guardianships, estate planning documents, trusts, and other legal papers dealing with the administration of an estate;
- Families needing probate assistance after someone they love has passed away without a will;
- Families needing assistance probating a loved-one’s will;
- Individuals in need of a will and/or power of attorney, medical power of attorney;
- Newly married couples or couples with new children, who need consultation and assistance protecting their families;
- Those needing assistance obtaining guardianship for a child or senior.
Melissa helps give families peace of mind by making the process as easy as possible and adding comfort, honesty, and even a little humor when needed along the way.